If you are driven, ambitious, outgoing and are interested in starting a career in business development in an international environment, this is your place. We will give you a high degree of responsibility as you will be supporting vital functions of the company and have an overview on our key strategic projects. During this process you will be closely supported and trained to learn how to be successful at LS International. We want you to be part of LS International’s success, and we will reward you accordingly with perks, bonuses and the possibility of remaining as a full-time employee after your studies.
- Manage the CEO’s Business development pipeline
- Book appointments with potential clients
- Lead research for our high caliber assignments
- Database management
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Keep track of market insights in relevant industries
- Coordinate Marketing activities on Social Media and Website
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Interest in high ticket sales
- Currently studying a university degree
- Interested in current affairs, specifically in business
- Outgoing and ambitious personality
- Curious and have a passion for learning
Please send your resume and a short video introducing yourself.
(This is a PAID position; we believe that everyone must be rewarded for their hard work)