We are currently recruiting a Sales Business Development Manager.
At LS International, we empower leaders to change the world. We are a fast-growth company looking for experienced Business Development Managers. The purpose is to grow our existing client base and to help develop strong relationships within an approved and aligned trade term framework. You will make recommendations and develop the strategy to grow sales within our LS Elevate and LS ExecSearch divisions. We only welcome applicants with B2B sales experience, ideally within the Recruitment industry.
We are a company built on relationship building, which means that people come first, and we are putting the candidate back at the center of executive search.
Some of our current clients are Logitech, Danone, and Puma among others. You will have full ownership of your P&L and we will support your daily operations so you can focus on what is important, building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients. This is an opportunity to work with thought leaders in some of the most innovative companies globally and to develop your own functional and industry niche.
We are looking for individuals who are looking to develop their career for the long term in executive search and talent development and we will help you to become a global thought leader within the industry.
As key responsibilities, we can highlight the following:
- Prospect the assigned companies for new potential sales.
- Identify target companies and arrange meetings in order to acquire new accounts.
- Follow-up with the accounts with which the company has already been working with.
- Analyze and look for new business opportunities.
- Develop and consolidate the relationship with your different partners.
- Database management.
- Building your personal brand within the industry as a thought leader within your functional and market specialty.
- Collaborate with LS Exec Search and LS Elevate divisions to enhance the sale of all services.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven B2B sales experience.
- At least 2 years of experience developing outbound sales. More experience is very welcome.
- Fluent English. Other languages are a plus.
- Interest for HR and convinced about Human capital as a key factor of success for organizations.
- Dynamic, proactive, result-focused, team player who is highly interested in empowering leaders to change the world.
What we offer:
- A strong brand with innovative ideas that is revolutionizing the way global executive search and talent development operates.
- Your growth is important to us and we will always be invested in that. This is the reason why we will provide continuous training to improve your areas of development.
- International work environment.
- Highest commissions in the industry. In order to work with the best, they need to be fairly compensated. Uncapped commissions.
- Administrative support.
- Best tech tools in the market.
- Disruptive marketing approach.
- We believe in flexible working. You can work from home and/or at whichever hours you want while achieving results, we will support you on that.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking to have a team where everyone thinks or looks the same. The highest performing teams are diverse teams.
The role of the Business Development Manager is focused on Client Management, Business Development and Sales.
Please apply via this page or send your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to get to know our LS International a bit better, please check out a podcast with our founder, Lauren Stiebing here – https://ls-international.com/knowledge-center/how-to-build-your-personal-brand-as-a-recruiter-with-lauren-stiebing-and-mark-whitby/
We are looking forward to meeting you!