LS International is a fast-growing, executive search firm that is looking for people hungry to learn and become a partner and owner at LS International.
As a Consultant, you will be fully responsible for managing executive level searches end to end. You will be responsible for identifying candidates for top blue-chip companies within the FMCG industry. You will have full ownership of the search process and you will be expected to consistently deliver your targets. This is an opportunity to work with thought leaders in some of the most innovative companies globally. You will be reporting into one of the Principals and working with an experienced and supportive team.
You will be trained to be a leading influencer within the Executive Search industry. We are flexible to adapt that training to your strengths so that you will be able to reach all your career goals. This role is a key role in the business with the next step being a senior consultant where you would be managing directly your own clients.
What LS International offers:
- A firm where you can influence the shape of the business and build a legacy
- Your growth is our growth and we will always be invested in that. That is why we offer at least 3,000 Euros a year per person in training and development
- We are a target driven organization and we believe in paying out what consultants deserve in bonuses
- We believe in flexible working. You can work from home and/or at whichever hours you want while achieving results, we will support you on that.
- Vacation days – We believe disconnecting is important and demand that you take all 22 vacation days each year.
- We offer international travel to allow you to build your business personally and on a face to face basis.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking for everyone that thinks or looks the same and this is shown through our work as well.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the complete process of managing a search from research to the incorporation of the chosen candidate into the business.
- Building your personal brand within the industry as a thought leader within your functional and market specialty.
- Database management
- Marketplace insights related to talent building, acquisition and competition
- Build relationships with key external talent. Understand their profiles and career interests.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social, networking, cold calls, etc…
Required skills & experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Executive Search.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-sufficient, committed, with a drive for results.
- Complete fluency in the English language, both written and verbal, other languages a plus.