LS International is a fast-growth company that is looking for people who are hungry to learn and develop their career within a purpose driven environment. We are a company built on relationship building, that means that people come first, and we are putting the candidate back at the center of executive search.
As a team lead, you will be fully responsible for managing a team of executive search consultants. You will be supporting these consultants with end to end recruitment of executive level searches. You will be responsible for leading searches for our clients, top blue-chip companies such as Danone, Bayer Consumer Healthcare and Carlsberg among others within the FMCG industry. You will have full ownership of the search process and you, and your team will be expected to consistently deliver your targets. This is an opportunity to work with thought leaders in some of the most innovative companies globally. You will be reporting into the founder and working with an experienced and supportive team.
What LS International offers:
- A start up where you can influence the shape of the business and build a legacy.
- Your growth is our growth and we will always be invested in that. That is why we offer at least 3,000 Euros a year per person in training and development.
- International Travel – meeting with candidates and clients will be a key to your success in this role.
- People at the core. We are looking for individuals who love developing their team and also supporting external candidates with their career development.
- We believe in flexible working. You can work from home and/or at whichever hours you want while achieving results, we will support you on that.
- Vacation days – We believe disconnecting is important and demand that you take all 24 vacation days each year.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking for everyone that thinks or looks the same and this is shown through our work as well.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and manage a high-performing team of recruiters, with an eye towards continuous process improvement.
- Partner with the founder, hiring managers, human resources, and other key leaders to anticipate and plan for staffing needs.
- Introduce innovative recruiting programs and processes to facilitate faster, higher-quality hiring; utilize data and analytics to elevate the function.
- Responsible for supporting the development and success of your team to complete the full process of managing a search from research to the incorporation of the chosen candidate into our client’s organization.
- Support the adoption and use of key metrics and analytics, and drive team behavior towards data-driven results and insights.
- Report on market conditions, considerations and impacts to the broader leadership team.
- Co-create, manage, and champion an inclusive diversity recruitment strategy, with an eye towards leveraging strengths of talent in our network.
- Building your personal brand within the industry as a though leader within your functional and market specialty.
- Build relationships with key external talent. Understand their profiles and career interests.
- Conduct 2nd and/or 3rd interviews. Briefing, de-briefing, offer, etc…
- Client management during the search process.
- Developing own clients, creating a strategy for growth.
- Support and up skill the team. Help them to develop into client managers or team lead of consultants.
Required skills & experience:
- 2 years’ experience coaching team members on both individual and team effectiveness in support of overarching business objectives.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Executive search (Director to board level). FMCG industry is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of best-in-class recruitment strategies and operations, coupled with a willingness and capability to roll up sleeves, dig in and solve problems.
- Collaborative, committed, with a drive for results.
- Complete fluency in the English language, both written and verbal, other languages a plus.
Next Step: One can be promoted to Executive Search Director as our company grows or promoted to an associate principal where you would be solely responsible for client development within a specific function.
To learn more about LS International, check out this podcast which our founder, Lauren Stiebing was recently a guest on here.