If you are driven, ambitious, outgoing, and have experience running Learning & Development Programs in an international environment, please keep reading.
LS International is a fast-growth company that is looking for an experienced L&D Director to join the company. Reporting to the founder, this position will lead LS International’s Executive Mentoring Program and will be responsible for its success.
As the L&D Director, you will create a future-focused and effective global learning ecosystem, which inspires and enables impactful developmental experiences for LS International’s network. We want to change the way companies develop their internal talent and we are looking for someone to lead the journey.
What LS International offers:
- A start-up where you can influence the shape of the business and build a legacy.
- The opportunity to network with some fortune 500’s most influential leaders and impact their career.
- We believe in flexible working. You can work from home/other locations and we will support you on that.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking for everyone that thinks or looks the same and this is shown through our work as well.
- Lead LS International’s Executive Mentoring Program.
- Assuring customer success throughout the program.
- Manage program timelines and reports.
- Match Mentors and mentees to ensure that there is mutual respect, trust, understanding, empathy and learning.
- Managing future Mentor and mentee pipelines.
- Continuously bringing forward new ideas and improvements to support program success and growth.
Required skills & experience:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in one or more of the following; Education/Professional Education and Training; HR/Human Resource Development; Organizational Development
- Minimum 5 years of professional expertise backed up substantial experience in L&D (Learning & Development), ideally in an international role.
- Understanding of L&D and capacity building practices, challenges, trends, and better-practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, conflict resolution, and organizational skills.
- Passion for mentoring.
Before you apply, please check out this video here
Please send your resume and a short video introducing yourself.