At LS International, we empower leaders to change the world. We are a fast-growth company looking for experienced client director who wants to develop him/her career in a purpose-driven and collaborative environment. We are a company built on relationship building, which means that people come first, and we are putting the candidate back at the center of executive search.
We want to be able to bring our excellent services to more people and that is why we are looking for a principal client director to join our team.
This person will lead end-to-end new business sales pursuits with enterprise prospects and clients, setting standards of sales excellence across Executive Search within the Consumer Good and Retail Industry.
The Principal Client Director will be responsible for identifying new Enterprise prospects, converting them into clients, and collaborating with supply chain and operations leaders and internal stakeholders on an identified set of large, highly strategic prospects. The Principal Client Director will accomplish this through the ability to sell the full scope of the company’s products and services in a consultative manner, negotiate an effective contract, and tailor solutions that address client needs. This role requires high-level execution at every stage of the pipeline development and sales process.
- Demonstrates strategic selling approach to identify, target and penetrate companies with needs appropriate to company’s services and products.
- Ownership of prospects in assigned market segment.
- Develops strategic business plan for area of responsibility to maximize revenue from new clients by addressing the unique needs and opportunities of the assigned scope of responsibility.
- Effectively researches prospect organization to understand industry segment, key business drivers, situational or environment factors, and business challenges.
- Develops customized business solutions based on customer needs that effectively articulate and differentiate products value proposition.
- Delivers compelling and thought-provoking presentations that compel new and dormant clients to work with the company.
- Builds strong internal network of resources and works effectively with them to build solutions and deliver against client needs.
- Builds reliable, sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships with key client buying influences.
- Manage team of consultants to support on his/her searches
- Ensures comprehensive understanding of industry issues and competitive landscape to ensure relevance and appropriate competitive positioning.
- Uses tools and technology to leverage efforts.
- Builds and maintains accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Builds individual development plan to continue skill and knowledge growth.
- Works collaboratively with the customer support teams to continuously improve customer satisfaction and uncover new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have –
- 7+ of sales experience in a complex business environment with emphasis on selling of Executive Search services or Human Capital SaaS to large, highly strategic corporations.
- Previous success in a Sales or Business Development role selling Human Capital (Talent, L&D etc.), services is strongly required.
- Experience with developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of business/economic environment.
- Strong pipeline analysis and opportunity forecasting skills.
- Strong customer-centered selling skills.
- Ability to present and defend point of view constructively and persuasively.
- Time and project team management skills.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Budget development/management skills.
- Independent; self-driven; well organized; inspires confidence in self.
- Works well under pressure. Demonstrates sound business judgment, common sense and insight.
- Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed.
- Understands how to work with senior level management. Solutions oriented.
What LS International offers:
- A strong brand with innovative ideas that is revolutionizing the way global executive search works.
- Your growth is important to us and we will always be invested in that. This is the reason why we will provide continuous training to improve your areas of development.
- International work environment.
- Highest commissions in the industry. In order to work with the best, they need to be fairly compensated. Uncapped commissions.
- Administrative support and invoice management.
- Best tech tools in the market.
- Disruptive marketing approach.
- Flexible working.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking to have a team where everyone thinks or looks the same. The highest performing teams are diverse teams.
Please apply via this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to get to know our LS International a bit better, please check out a podcast with our founder, Lauren Stiebing here
We are looking forward to meeting you!