On this episode of the Career Success Podcast we have invited Remko Tetenburg to join us. He has 28 years’ experience within the FMCG industry where he developed a broad knowledge of Marketing & Sales. For the last 10 years he has been in General Management positions where he has been responsible for the full business, from sales through manufacturing operations. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Melitta Sales Europe where he is responsible for Sales over 0.5 billion Euros and is the leader of 450 employees. He has a vast international background as he has lived in 6 different countries and is fluent in five languages.
On this episode we discuss:
- How different work and meeting cultures come into play
- How to involve and engage remote teams
- Why team values should be discussed and identified at the start
- Why it is important to look at the differences, but also the commonalities within teams
- The rewards and successes of managing diverse teams