Executive Search Consultant
LS International is a fast-growth company that is looking for people who are hungry to learn and develop their career with a purpose driven environment. We are a company built on relationship building, that means that people come first, and we are putting the candidate back at the center of executive search.
As a Consultant, you will be fully responsible for managing executive level searches end to end. You will be responsible for identifying candidates for top blue-chip companies such as Danone, Bayer Consumer Healthcare and Carlsberg, among others within the FMCG industry. You will have full ownership of the search process and you will be expected to consistently deliver your targets. This is an opportunity to work with thought leaders in some of the most innovative companies globally. You will be reporting into the founder and working with an experienced and supportive team.
You will be trained to be a leading influencer within the Executive Search industry. We are flexible to adapt that training to your strengths so that you will be able to reach your career and personal goals. This role is a key role in the business with the next step being senior consultant where you would be managing your own clients directly.
What LS International offers:
- A start up where you can influence the shape of the business and build a legacy.
- Your growth is our growth and we will always be invested in that. That is why we offer at least 3,000 Euros a year per person in training and development.
- International Travel – meeting with candidates and clients will be a key to your success in this role.
- We are a target driven organization and we believe in paying out what consultants deserve.
- We believe in flexible working. You can work from home and/or at whichever hours you want while achieving results, we will support you on that.
- Vacation days – We believe disconnecting is important and demand that you take all 24 vacation days each year.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking for everyone that thinks or looks the same and this is shown through our work as well.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the complete process of managing a search from research to the incorporation of the chosen candidate into the business.
- Building your personal brand within the industry as a though leader within your functional and market specialty.
- Database management
- Marketplace insights related to talent building, acquisition and competition
- Build relationships with key external talent. Understand their profiles and career interests.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social, networking, cold calls, etc…
Required skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in Executive search. FMCG industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-sufficient, committed, with a drive for results.
- Complete fluency in the English language, both written and verbal, other languages a plus.
Please apply via this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to get to know our LS International a bit better, please check out a podcast with our founder, Lauren Stiebing here. You can see all of the team content on our knowledge center.
We are looking forward to meeting you!