At LS International, we empower leaders to change the world. We are a fast-growth company looking for experienced executive search managers and 360º recruiters who want to develop their careers in a purpose-driven and collaborative environment. We are a company built on relationship building, which means that people come first, and we are putting the candidate back at the center of executive search.
We want to be able to bring our excellent services to more people and that is why we are looking for the most dedicated recruiters to join our team. As a 360º Headhunter, you will be fully responsible for selling and managing executive-level retained searches end to end. You will be responsible for selling our executive search and talent development services to the best brands in the world. Some of our current clients are Logitech, Danone, and Puma among others. You will have full ownership of your P&L and we will support your daily operations so you can focus and what is important, building long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients. This is an opportunity to work with thought leaders in some of the most innovative companies globally and to develop your own functional and industry niche.
We are looking for individuals who are looking to develop their career for the long term in executive search and we will help you to become a global thought leader within the industry.
What LS International offers:
- A strong brand with innovative ideas that is revolutionizing the way global executive search works.
- Your growth is important to us and we will always be invested in that. This is the reason why we will provide continuous training to improve your areas of development.
- International work environment.
- Highest commissions in the industry. In order to work with the best, they need to be fairly compensated. Uncapped commissions.
- Administrative support and invoice management.
- Best tech tools in the market.
- Disruptive marketing approach.
- We believe in flexible working. You can work from home and/or at whichever hours you want while achieving results, we will support you on that.
- We offer a diverse environment. We are not looking to have a team where everyone thinks or looks the same. The highest performing teams are diverse teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the complete process of managing a search from research to the incorporation of the chosen candidate into the business.
- Building your personal brand within the industry as a though leader within your functional and market specialty.
- Database management
- Marketplace insights related to talent building, acquisition and competition
- Build relationships with key external talent. Understand their profiles and career interests.
- Build your own client portfolio as well as expand the business within our current client portfolio.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social, networking, cold calls, etc…
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years experience in Executive search.
- Experience developing his/her own clients.
- Self-sufficient, committed, with a drive for results.
- Strives for excellence. It isn’t about beating the competition, it’s about beating yourself.
- Complete fluency in the English language, both written and verbal, other languages a plus.
Please apply via this page or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to get to know our LS International a bit better, please check out a podcast with our founder, Lauren Stiebing here.
We are looking forward to meeting you!